Multi-Use StageVersatile, accurate & robust
Accuracy and robustness
- XY manual stage with large knobs for good handling and positioning of the sample in the field-of view with no backlash and no drift
- Focusing screw enables ultra-fine and smooth adjustment with a sensitivity of approximately 0.28 um. The travel range is of 25 mm in the X direction and 85 mm in the Y direction
- Maximum load capacity of the platform is 2 kg
- Designed to receive your samples either directly in a sample interface made for 35 mm dishes and standard microscope slides or within a top-stage incubation chamber
- For maximum stability, both sample interface and incubation chamber are equipped with magnets and are steadily maintained in position
- Large breadboard of 152 x 268 mm around the central 128 x 86 mm opening, featuring M6-threaded holes in the standard 25 mm offset hole pattern, offers all the liberty you need to carry out your experiments requiring additional accessories like micro-manipulators, micro-fluidics plates, etc.