UI/UX specialist – Product Owner (100%)
Role: UI/UX specialist – Product Owner (100%)
Location: Based in our head office in Ecublens Switzerland.
Nanolive has developed a disruptive technology, named holotomography, that, for the first time ever, allows users to explore a living cell in 3D without damaging it. To accelerate its R&D projects and growth, Nanolive is looking for strengthening its development team with a highly motivated and outstanding UI/UX specialist – Product Owner (100%).
What we are looking for
This position is ideal for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, result oriented individual. The mission of the UI/UX specialist is focused on the user experience for the microscopy software developed at Nanolive. It consists in making the use of the software as meaningful and intuitive as possible to address the needs of end-users in the different targeted markets, only partially covered today.
The tasks of the candidate who will collaborate with the development team are:
- Define and communicate a unified and coherent vision for all Nanolive software
- Write functional specifications from customer needs
- Conceive interactive mock-ups (MU) from concepts
- Validate the MU with internal experts and selected users
- Develop and optimize existing and future UI
- Implement and deploy the validated solutions
In a second step, the candidate will have the role of Product Owner to supervise the software development. Later on, the candidate may work on the website and mobile applications.
Your key assets
- 5 years of experience in UI developments
- Significant experience as Product Owner
- Product-oriented mindset mastering process and user-oriented methodology
- Proficiency in Python (Python Django) is a clear asset
- Knowledge in C++ would be an asset
- Team player, quick perception and mastering of complex systems, resourceful and fast-learner
- Fluent in French and/or English
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up environment with highly motivated, competent and experienced individuals, and make a real difference for our customers. You will be working with a cutting-edge technology and facing the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience by implementing creative solutions.
Please send us your full application including your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.