Technical Sales Specialist - Germany & Austria
Role: Technical Sales Specialist: Germany & Austria
Location: Based in Germany (Munich or Frankfurt preferred) – potential to cover Denmark in addition as option.
Start Date: Role to start as soon as correct candidate is identified
This role is to drive sales of Nanolive’s 3D live cell imaging systems in the territory to both academia and biotech/pharma
- Responsible for sales process: finding new leads, adding to our CRM, quoting and driving leads to close sales using consultative selling
- 80% of time travelling to visit prospective customers (average 4 days per week in field / 1 day admin)
- Arranging and giving seminars
- Arranging and planning customer demos (with support from our field applications team)
- Attending trade shows
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum undergraduate qualification in cell biology or related field (preferred PhD or MSc)
- Full driver’s licence
- Citizen of country where role is based (or with full rights to work and live in the country)
- Able to work independently
- Experience of commercial life science roles preferred (though we will consider recent graduates)
- Enthusiasm to introduce a new technology to the market
- Good connections within academia/biotech within the territory
- German and English fluency essential, other European languages a big plus
Nanolive is a scale up company bringing a disruptive new technology in live cell imaging to the global market. We have triple digit systems across the globe with both direct sales and over 15 distributor partners. As part of our rapid growth we are hiring new teams in focus regions. As Nanolive grows there will be undoubted new career development opportunities. We look forward to speaking with anyone who shares our enthusiasm for 3D live cell imaging.
Send your full application including CV and motivation letter to Mr Alexander Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.