Technical Sales Specialist - US North Eastern region, U.S.A.
Our Northern American distribution partner Nexus LLC is looking for an enthusiastic Technical Sales Specialist (TSS) based in the US North Eastern region.
Nexus LLC is a Life Science Service business providing International Trade of Analytical products and Distribution of Innovative Life Science products in the United States.
As the authorized distributor of Nanolive S.A., Nexus provides local access to the 3D Cell Explorer product family of holographic tomography microscopes and accessory items in the East Coast US.
Nexus is growing now with a presence in the West Coast distributing Nanolive SA’s breakthrough live cell imaging equipment. We are looking for a Technical Sales Specialists based in US North Eastern region. To learn more about Nanolive SA’s products visit https://nanolive.ch/
- The TSS will be supporting the Nexus Distribution Partner Nanolive SA’s portfolio which includes 3D Live Cell Imaging Equipment and complementary products.
- The TSS is responsible for sales and related support activities to academic, government or industry accounts within the assigned territory. This is a remote position.
- Fulfillment of assigned territory sales goals by proactively calling on existing and potential new customers via field visits, on-site demos, email and phone
- Work closely with Nexus Manager and Nanolive’s Global Commercial lead to develop growth strategy
- Maintain records of inquiries, leads, demos, sample requests in the appropriate format
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting and meetings as required
- Participate in trade shows, vendor shows and related activities as deemed necessary
- Prepare and implement a Territory Sales Plan, with focused sales initiatives, to capture market share and to deliver results
- Special Projects as requested
Education and Experience
- TSS is a technical position and requires in-depth knowledge of Cellular Biology and products in the areas of Live Cell Imaging
- Education Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences or Biology; advanced degree preferred experience
- 1+ years sales experience in life science research industry
- Must have experience with cellular biology as prior work experience and/or education
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Oral and written Communication
- Selling, Negotiation, Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to effectively network
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, walk and or stand up to 8 hours a day, and travel to meet with customers
- Organized, detail oriented, and results driven.
- Must be proficient in using MS office
- Overnight travel up to 25-35% of the time based upon territory
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable motor vehicle, car insurance and acceptable driving record
Send your full application including CV and motivation letter to Ms. Selen Oztunaoglu at email@example.com.