Service Support Specialist
Role: Service Support Specialist
Location: Based in our head office in Ecublens Switzerland.
Start Date: First interviews planned early October, role to start as soon as correct candidate is identified
This role is to support the global install base of Nanolive instruments, both at direct customers and distributor partners, ensuring that units are working, have the latest software and customers are happy.
- Responsible for global unit install base, both hardware and software
- Up to 50% of time travelling to customer sites/distributor partners for installations, maintenance, and service/repair. Most travel will be in Europe but global travel might be required
- Responsible for customer technical support hotline, troubleshooting hardware and software issues remotely by phone and email
- Responsible for maintaining database of service issues and ensuring all units are operating with the latest software releases
- Maintaining demo units, and unit logistics
- Maintaining demo stock and inventory
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering / software background, with degree preferred
- Experience in service of life science instrumentation (microscopy or similar)
- Full driver’s licence
- Able to work in Switzerland and travel freely in Europe
- Able to work independently
- English essential, other European languages a big plus
Nanolive is a scale up company bringing a disruptive new technology in live cell imaging to the global market. We have triple digit systems across the globe with both direct sales and over 15 distributor partners. As part of our rapid growth we are hiring new teams in focus regions. As Nanolive grows there will be undoubted new career development opportunities. We look forward to speaking with anyone who shares our enthusiasm for 3D live cell imaging.
Send your full application including CV and motivation letter to Mr Alexander Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.