Customer Admin Support (CAS) & Administrative Assistant (100%)
Role: Customer Admin Support (CAS) & Administrative Assistant (100%)
Location: Based in our head office in Ecublens Switzerland.
Nanolive has developed a disruptive technology, named holotomography, that for the first time ever, allows users to explore a living cell in 3D without damaging it. We are looking for a responsible Customer Admin Support (CAS) & Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks. Duties include being the primary point of contact for order processing and logistics, providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily admin needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
What we are looking for
Customer Admin Support (CAS) & Administrative Assistant responsibilities include but are not limited to: ownership of the order management process from receiving & processing purchase orders, creating and sending out invoices, speaking with customers in person and over the phone to address complaints, answer questions, own logistics and follow up on account receivable. Moreover, he/she will be responsible of making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills (English & French) and be able to organize their work using tools, like a CRM system and MS Excel.
Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office and handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Own order management process and act as the point of contact for clients & distributors
- Interact with clients on the phone, internet, and face-to-face in a professional manner
- Meet all customer needs and exceed expectations, accurately answer questions and address client concerns
- Log all contacts in our customer database system accurately
- Maintain accurate and up to date client files
- Generate invoices and timelines for clients as requested
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management
- Excellent computer skills, including CRM systems, Microsoft Office and databases
- Proactively seek solutions to problems, notifying Management when concerns arise
- Greeting visitors to workplace and attending to them during their stay
- Booking meetings, seminars, and conferences, and organizing catering for them
- Coordinating appointments of executives and managers
- Answering telephone and emails, and directing them to other employees when appropriate
- Typing workplace documents, including letters and reports
- Credit card and payments ownership
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system (digital & physical)
- Performing basic bookkeeping duties
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Organize orientation of new staff members (tour of the office, sharing HR rules, Business cards ordering)
- Book flights, hotel rooms, and restaurants
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & French
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in CRM systems (e.g. salesforce) and MS Office
- Typing Skills
- Attention to detail
- Discretion and Judgment
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up environment with highly motivated, competent and experienced individuals, and make a real difference for our team and our customers.
Please send us your full application including your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.