Back-end software engineer – C++ (CUDA) (100%)
Role: Back-end software engineer – C++ (CUDA) (100%)
Location: Based in our head office in Ecublens Switzerland.
Nanolive has developed a disruptive technology, named holotomography, that, for the first time ever, allows users to explore a living cell in 3D without damaging it. To accelerate its R&D projects and growth, Nanolive is looking for strengthening its development team with a highly motivated and outstanding Back-end software engineer – C++ (CUDA).
What we are looking for
This position is ideal for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, result oriented individual. The mission of the back-end engineer is focused on the reliability and performance of the software developed at Nanolive.
The tasks of the candidate who will collaborate with the development team are:
- Development of the exploitation software of the Nanolive products
- Development of production and maintenance software tools
- Development of new features: from POC to implementation, documentation, testing and benchmarking
- Optimization of GPU based computation for software performance improvement
Your key assets
- Master in software engineering
- Product-oriented mindset mastering C++
- Expertise in CUDA demonstrated by 2 years of experience including multi-GPU applications is a clear asset
- Proficiency in Python is a clear asset
- Excellent knowledge in scientific visualization (e.g. VTK) would be an asset
- Team player, quick perception and mastering of complex systems, resourceful and fast-learner
- Fluent in French and/or English
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up environment with highly motivated, competent and experienced individuals, and make a real difference for our customers. You will be working with a cutting-edge technology and facing the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience by implementing creative solutions.
Please send us your full application including your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.