Back-end software engineer – C++ (Machine Learning) (100%)
Role: Back-end software engineer – C++ (Machine Learning) (100%)
Location: Based in our head office in Ecublens Switzerland.
Nanolive has developed a disruptive technology, named holotomography, that, for the first time ever, allows users to explore a living cell in 3D without damaging it. To accelerate its R&D projects and growth, Nanolive is looking for strengthening its development team with a highly motivated and outstanding Back-end software engineer – C++ (Machine Learning) (100%).
What we are looking for
This position is ideal for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, result oriented individual. The mission of the back-end engineer is focused on the reliability and performance of the software developed at Nanolive. To develop new features of holotomographic data analysis, the candidate will collaborate with the development team and the quantitative biology team.
The tasks of the candidate who will collaborate with the development quantitative biology team are:
- Development of the exploitation software of the Nanolive products
- Development of new features: from POC to implementation, documentation, testing and benchmarking
- Develop and/or improve software routines with machine learning approach
Your key assets
- Master in software engineering / computational science / mathematical engineering / bioinformatics with a strong focus on image analysis
- Product-oriented mindset mastering C++
- 2 years of experience with applying Machine Learning approaches, notably in biology, is a clear asset
- Proficiency in Python is a clear asset
- Excellent knowledge in scientific visualization (e.g. VTK) would be an asset
- Team player, quick perception and mastering of complex systems, resourceful and fast-learner
- Fluent in French and/or English
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up environment with highly motivated, competent and experienced individuals, and make a real difference for our customers. You will be working with a cutting-edge technology and facing the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience by implementing creative solutions.
Please send us your full application including your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.