We are delighted to announce SIX exciting new articles featuring Nanolive’s 3D Cell Explorer. The articles come from users based in Taiwan, Poland, Spain, and Belgium, respectively.
- TP3, an antimicrobial peptide, inhibits infiltration and motility of glioblastoma cells via modulating the tumor microenvironment, by Ying-Fa Chen et al., was published in the journal Cancer Medicine. You can read it here.
- Bicalutamide elicits renal damage by causing mitochondrial dysfunction via ROS damage and upregulation of HIF-1, by Kuan-Chou Chen et al. was published in the journal International journal of Molecular Sciences. You can read it here.
- The antimicrobial peptide tilapia piscidin 3 induces mitochondria-modulated intrinsic apoptosis of osteosarcoma cells, by Chien-Han Yuan et al., was published in the journal Biochemical Pharmacology. You can read it here.
- 3PO as a selective inhibitor of 6-Phosphofructo-2-Kinase/Fructose-2,6-Biphosphatase 3 in A375 human melanoma cells, by Krzysztof Kotowski et al., was published in the journal Anticancer Research. You can read it here.
- Mesoporous silica nanoparticles functionalized with a dialkoxide diorganotin(IV) compound: in search of more selective systems against cancer cells, by Diana Díaz-García et al., was published in the journal Microporous and Mesoporous Materials. You can read it here.
- Spatiotemporal changes in mechanical matrisome components of the human ovary from prepuberty to menopause, by Emna Ouni et al., was published in the journal Human Reproduction. You can read it here.
Congratulations to all the authors involved!
Discover more articles at our dedicated publication page!
Read our latest news
We are delighted to announce three very exciting new PARISITOLOGY articles featuring Nanolive’s 3D Cell Explorer – ALL of which have been published this year by our prolific clients at the Justus Liebig University (Giessen, Germany) and their co-authors in Colombia...
We are happy to announce our next webinar with the topic "Accelerating oncology drug discovery with label-free imaging" on July 7th and 8th. In this webinar, Dr. Emma Gibbin, Communications Specialist at Nanolive will discuss the advantages of using label-free live...
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) hold great promise for regenerative medicines such as cell therapy and tissue engineering (1,2). These approaches require cells to be grown in culture and differentiated into specific cell types such as osteoblasts (bone cells),...
3D CELL EXPLORER
Budget-friendly, easy-to-use, compact solution for high quality non-invasive 4D live cell imaging
3D CELL EXPLORER-fluo
Multimodal Complete Solution: combine high quality non-invasive 4D live cell imaging with fluorescence