3D Cell Explorer competition
Nanolive is inviting researchers with an interest in 3D live cell imaging to submit to us a short research proposal to enter a competition to win a free 6-months loan of one of our 3D Cell Explorer microscopes. Proposals should focus on non-fluorescence based imaging that will benefit from the unique strengths of the 3D Cell Explorer microscope.
- The competition prize is a 6-months loan of a Nanolive 3D Cell Explorer holotomographic microscope (this is the Non-Fluorescence unit) with expected delivery date January/February 2019.
- This competition is reserved to academic and nonprofit projects.
- Each submission needs to be supported by a named departmental head (PI).
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- Each laboratory may submit one proposal for judging.
- Entries will be judged on:
- Innovative use of the technology
- Expected impact in the research field
- Informational Content (quality of the proposal)
- Technical Proficiency
- Entries must be received no later than December 1st, 2018 (CET).
- Please send correspondence to “Nanolive 3D Cell Explorer competition, Nanolive SA, Chemin de la Dent d’Oche 1a, 1024 Ecublens, Switzerland” or fill out above form.
- Prizewinners will be notified on December 10th during Nanolive’s symposium at ASCB/EMBO 2018 (4:15-5:15 pm, Theater 1).
- The judging panel for the competition is selected solely by Nanolive SA and is final. The decision of Nanolive SA panel of judges is final.
- By submitting an entry to this competition, you agree that:
- If your entry is selected by Nanolive as a winning project, you give Nanolive SA non-exclusive irrevocable, worldwide rights to use your name and likeness in connection with the competition as Nanolive sees fit.
- After your 6 months project will be completed and/or published, you give Nanolive SA non-exclusive irrevocable, worldwide rights to use your results on its website/ communication / marketing material (In case of publishable data Nanolive agrees to respect your publication timing beyond the 6 months location)
- Winning projects will only be used in connection with the competition and accompanying publicity and will include appropriate credits.
- All reasonable care will be taken in handling projects digital files, but Nanolive SA does not assume responsibility for their loss or damage.