The first D-stain cell competitionWin an i-pad mini with STEVE
D-stain example of the competition’s cell data. Tip: Move through the 96 z-stack of the image to find the perfect focal plane.
- Watch the video tutorial here below
- Download STEVE from the link below
- Download an amazing C2C12 mouse myoblast cell 3D data from here and upload it on STEVE
- Digitally stain (D-stain, example on the left) the following cell organelles with your favorite colors (and name your stains with the respective organelle ID)
- Bonus stain 🙂
- Save the stain panel with your name and send it to: email@example.com
- The winner will be announced on our social media channels: Follow us!
Download and Try STEVE Now!
The hardware requirements for running the demo version of STEVE are:
- Operating System: 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10
(Linux and OSX support coming soon)
- CPU: 1.5 GHz or faster multi-core CPU
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Graphics: Graphics card supporting OpenGL (latest drivers recommended)
- Hard disk: 150 MB free space for STEVE and 250 MB for extra sample data.
For further details on the technical requirements when using the full version of STEVE, please see our PC Recommendation.
Watch the video tutorial at the top of the page and download the Getting Started document.
Fill out the form below and get your download link (*= mandatory fields)