SoftwareAn intuitive and comprehensive tool to explore your cell data
STEVE is the Cell Explorer’s software counterpart. After the series of holograms has been captured by the hardware, high-resolution images of each plane in the sample are created by computer processing. Improved image resolution is achieved by employing a synthetic aperture and multiple-viewpoint-holographic methods.
Use STEVE’s intuitive interface to control the microscope, explore your data using interactive digital staining and even perform quantitative analysis on your measurements. We designed STEVE to run smoothly, even during acquisition.
Please see here our Computer Technical Specifications for the full version of STEVE.
The microscope registers one hundred holograms per rotation. The holograms are raw data which are incomprehensible for the user. Nanolive’s processing technique, based on complex deconvolution, treats these data and displays a comprehensible 96 z-stacks cell image in grey scale every two seconds. Furthermore, it corrects for many imaging errors that otherwise would require extremely expensive optical components and ultra-precise alignment.
STEVE allows for the acquisition and processing of cell data in real-time.
- One 3D cell’s image on the screen every 2 second
- Follow cell’s kinetics and cell’s dynamic live
- Instant verification of microscope alignment (self-calibration performed when necessary)
Explore your data in 3D using our interactive digital stains and even perform quantitative analysis on your measurements.
- Quantitative staining based on physical markers (refractive index & refractive index gradient)
- Manage your digital stains (create, edit, enable/disable, delete, save)
- Compare your results with other technologies, identify the exact refractive index range of your ROI
- Export digital stains for analysis and comparison on other softwares
STEVE’s intuitive graphical user interface has been specifically conceived for fast learning. All options and commands necessary for acquiring and staining images are displayed on the main screen.
Simple and Advance Microscope Control
- Single Shot acquisition
- Configurable time-lapse acquisition
- Object selection using auxiliary bright field mode
- Fully automated microscope calibration
Comprehensive Visualization Options
- 2 visualization modes: Control mode and Viewer mode
- 2D slice per slice viewer (refractive index and stained data combined)
- 3D experience/scientific viewers
Multiple Data Export Options
- Classical Formats: raw, tiff, obj, png/jpeg
- Compressed proprietary formats: vol/volx
- Screenshot capture for 2D and 3D viewers
- Video capture of the 3D viewer (.avi)
Download and Try STEVE Now!
The hardware requirements for running the demo version of STEVE are:
- Operating System: 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10
(Linux and OSX support coming soon)
- CPU: 1.5 GHz or faster multi-core CPU
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Graphics: Graphics card supporting OpenGL (latest drivers recommended)
- Hard disk: 150 MB free space for STEVE and 250 MB for extra sample data.
For further details on the technical specifications when using the full version of STEVE, please click here.
Watch the video tutorial at the top of the page and download the Getting Started document.
Fill out the form below and get your download link (*= mandatory fields)