SoftwareIntuitive and comprehensive tool to explore your cell data
The software STEVE
STEVE is the Cell Explorer’s software counterpart and all you need to dive into the microcosm of living cells. Harnessing your computer’s graphics processor, we designed STEVE to run smoothly, even during acquisition.
Use STEVE’s intuitive interface to control the microscope, explore your data using interactive digital staining and even perform quantitative analyses on your measurements. If you are happy with your results, you can easily share them online or directly get them 3D printed.
- GPU-accelerated 3D processing and display
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Quantitative staining based on physical markers (refractive index)
- Versatile statistical analysis tools
- Integrated Cell Cloud access (optional)
- Secure copies of your measurements
- Share your data in publications or directly with your peers
- Advanced maintenance features
- Integrated online 3D printing service
- Access to advanced community-based statistical tools thanks to anonymous data sharing
Download and try STEVE now!
The hardware requirements for running the alpha release of STEVE are:
- Operating System: 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, 7 or 8
(Linux and OSX support coming soon)
- CPU: 1.5 GHz or faster multi-core CPU
- RAM: 2 GB or more
- Graphics: Graphics card supporting OpenGL (latest drivers recommended)
- Hard disk: 150 MB free space for STEVE and 250 MB for extra sample data.
For further details on the technical requirements when using the full version of STEVE, please see our PC Recommendation.
Watch the video tutorial below and download the Getting Started document.
Fill out the form below and get your download link (*= mandatory fields)