PC & Accessories
The 3D Cell Explorer comes without a PC or laptop. In order to calculate your final costs, we recommend you to check our PC Specifications.
Regarding accessories, if you are interested in long-term experiments, we recommend you to have a look at our Nanolive-ibidi-top-stage incubator and get a seperate quote for your calculations.
Do you want to try the 3D Cell Explorer?
Test your samples for free. Follow the instructions on this page.
Get a quote
Need a quote for internal purposes?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org directly and we will provide you with a quote.
Our standard payment conditions are (i) 50% within 2 weeks after ordering; (ii) 50% immediately prior to the delivery of the products. Nanolive grants a 5% discount on the invoice for each product whose price is fully paid within 2 weeks after ordering.
Shipping details & costs
When the product is ready to ship we will contact you about the logistics details.
You are free to choose your own logistics partners. For your calculations, the total weight of the product (including packaging) will not exceed 10 kilos and the packaging dimensions are 62 cm x 50 cm x 30cm. The trade tariff code of the 3D Cell Explorer is 9027.5000. If you prefer to use our logistics partner, please mention this in the order notes. Prices for DHL Express delivered at place (DAP, Incoterms 2010) are the following (and do not include importing, clearance, brokerage, duties costs, etc):
1) Shipments to US/Canada: 250 Euro
2) Shipments to Hong Kong/ Taiwan/Czech Republic/ Hungary/ Norway/ Russia/ Turkey/ Singapore/ Argentinia/ Brazil/ Chile/ Mexico/ Lebanon: 400 Euro
3) Shipments to Austria/ Belgium/ Denmark/ Finland/ Greece/ Ireland/ Italy/ Luxembourg/ Netherlands/ Portugal/ Spain/ Sweden/ UK: 350 Euro
4) Shipments to South Africa: 450 Euro
5) Shipments to Switzerland: 200 Euro
Please contact us if your country is not listed above.
Also read our Terms & Conditions.