JobsOpen positions at Nanolive
Why working for Nanolive?
Nanolive has developed a disruptive technology that, for the first time ever, allows users to explore a living cell in 3D without damaging it.
Nanolive’s product grants access to a completely new experience of the dynamic, living cell. Our symbiosis of modern hardware and powerful software is a major milestone in the history of microscopy, which may change all the rules in the fields of education, biology, pharmaceutics, and cosmetics.
At this early stage, we are looking for candidates who are eager to take responsibility and be involved in important company decisions. We are thus offering a long-term employment with an attractive startup package.
APPLICATION SPECIALIST (100%)
Life is motion, and therefore looking into life should be noninvasive and fast. Nanolive has developed and patented a disruptive technology that, for the first time ever, allows users to explore a living cell in 3D without damage and for an unlimited time. The 3D Cell Explorer combines digital holography and tomography to grant access to a completely new experience of the dynamics of a living cell. Our symbiosis of modern hardware and powerful software is a major milestone in the history of microscopy.
In only 3 years, Nanolive has been rewarded with many Swiss and international awards such as the Microscopy Innovation Award, The Scientist Top 10 Innovations Award and the R&D 100 Winner Award, and won the Swisscom Startup Challenge in 2016. Nanolive also enjoys the support from the prestigious foundation De Vigier and the Canton de Vaud.
To support its growth, Nanolive is now looking for a highly skilled Application Specialist (100%).
What we are looking for
This position is ideal for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, independent, result oriented individual. Enjoy the benefits of working in a fast-growing start-up company where your efforts play a key role in the quality and success of the 3D Cell Explorer.
Your responsibilities will include
- New application conception and realization
- Scientific writing (Application notes, white papers, peer-reviewed papers)
- Application vulgarization through social media (in collaboration with the communication team)
- Sales and after sales support
- Software testing & validation (with software team)
- Literature research
- Lab management
- Collaboration with academic laboratories
Your key skills
- Strong knowledge in cell biology and live cell applications
- Analytical approach to use case development
- Strong experience in scientific writing
- Experience in microscopy imaging
- Experience with imaging software (ImageJ, Icy, …)
- PhD in Life Science
- Prior working experience in commercial bio application and use-case development
- Experience with Imaging platforms (Fluorescence, Confocal, Live cell imaging, …)
- Team player, creative, resourceful, hands-on and fast-learner
- Fluent in French and English
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in a start-up environment with highly motivated, competent and experienced individuals, and make a real difference for our customers. You will be working with a cutting-edge technology and face the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience by implementing creative solutions.
Please send us your full application including your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.