JobsOpen positions at Nanolive
Why working for Nanolive?
Nanolive has developed a disruptive technology that, for the first time ever, allows users to explore a living cell in 3D without damaging it.
Nanolive’s product grants access to a completely new experience of the dynamic, living cell. Our symbiosis of modern hardware and powerful software is a major milestone in the history of microscopy, which may change all the rules in the fields of education, biology, pharmaceutics, and cosmetics.
At this early stage, we are looking for candidates who are eager to take responsibility and be involved in important company decisions. We are thus offering a long-term employment with an attractive startup package.
FIRMWARE and EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER (100%)
Nanolive has developed a disruptive technology that, for the first time ever, allows users to explore a living cell in 3D without damaging it. To support its growth, Nanolive is looking for strengthening its development team with a highly motivated and outstanding FIRMWARE and EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER.
What we are looking for
This position is ideal for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, result oriented individual. Enjoy the benefits of working in a fast-growing start-up company where your efforts play a key role in the quality and success of the 3D Cell Explorer.
Your responsibilities will include
- Develop and maintain the firmware of the Nanolive microscopes
- Develop and maintain production software deployed on the production line
- Hands-on, Hardware/Software troubleshooting and production support
- Realization of test qualification
- Development and maintenance of test benches
- Develop customer-oriented solutions to connect Nanolive’s microscopes to peripherals (hardware and software modules)
Your key skills
- Proficiency in efficient and clean C/C++ programming is a must-have
- Hands-on work in electronics (e.g. use of oscilloscope) is required
- 1-2 year(s) of experience in firmware and/or embedded software development
- Engineering degree in Software or Electrical Engineering
- Strong development and design skills using object-oriented languages
- Team player, quick perception and mastering of complex systems, resourceful and fast-learner
- Fluent in French and English
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in a start-up environment with highly motivated, competent and experienced individuals, and make a real difference for our customers. You will be working with a cutting-edge technology and face the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience by implementing creative solutions.
Please send us your full application including your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.