The 3D Cell Explorer-fluo
Combine the best of two worlds
The 3D Cell Explorer-fluo
The 3D Cell Explorer-fluo answers to your scientific needs to combine the benefits from non-invasive cell tomography with a well-established and recognized method: multi-channel epifluorescence.
A powerful platform allowing researchers to combine non-invasive 3D tomography with fluorescent markers to extend their field of research and understand complex intracellular dynamics and structures while reducing the disadvantages of fluorescence microscopy.
The 3D Cell Explorer-fluo comes with 3 fluorescence channels and is compatible with a top stage incubator.
The full version of the software STEVE, an intuitive and comprehensive tool to explore your cell data, is included.
- Are you interested to combine and validate non-invasive 3D tomography with fluorescence?
- Are you tired of the limitation of fluorescence technologies and you need to go further?
- You want to analyse up to 10 markers in parallel?
The most powerful solution to explore living cells
With the 3D Cell Explorer-fluo you can combine the best of two worlds!
The 3D Cell Explorer-fluo is equipped with 2 imaging modalities
- Refractive Index (RI) measurement of the whole cell in 3D
- 4D continuous non-invasive cell observation (for days at every second)
- Digital Stains: Post-experiment segmentation of cell organelles through RI markers
- Specificity and sensitivity of antibody-conjugated probes and genetically engineered fluorescent protein constructs
- Functional measurement of cell organelles, proteins or drugs
- Well established scientific method
- Combine 2D fluorescence microscopy with 3D cell tomography
- Reduce imaging artefacts
- Explore 10 markers in parallel
Transform 2D fluorescence microscopy into 3D cell tomography!
Localize organelles at different cell depths (e.g. mitochondria)
UNVEIL NEW DIMENSIONS
Localize organelles at different cell depths (e.g. mitochondria) & calibrate Digital Stain from fluorescence signal: extend 2D into 3D.
Tomography of mitochondria
Timelapse of DsRed Fluorescence (Mitochondria) + 3D Refractive Index measurement
Reduce imaging artefacts, get more and reliable cell measurements. Identify out-of-focus signals, recover lost information & achieve homogeneous staining efficiency.
FIRST MICROSCOPE TO ALLOW IMAGING OF UP TO 10 CHANNELS SIMULTANEOUSLY
Co-localize fluorescence (3 channels) & Digital Stains (7 channels at single acquisition). Define Digital stain libraries calibrated on fluorescence markers
CORRELATE STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION
Add structural information to your acquisition. Correlate changes at the protein level with morphological and behavioural changes in your cells (e.g. FUCCI cells). Monitor drug internalization or localization by following your whole cell at every second.
Why the 3D Cell Explorer-ƒluo?
Combine high quality RI tomographic data and fluorescence markers
You want to extend your understanding of cell structures and cell mechanisms? Thanks to our 3D tomographic technology you can now have a powerful platform that combines RI information with fluorescence markers.
Go beyond fluorescence limitation
You are frustrated by the limitations of fluorescence markers? You would like to go further? Combine them with Nanolive’s digital staining and push the limits forward.
Achieve specific cell analysis while preserving cell life
Forget about fixation! With the 3D Cell Explorer-fluo you can now observe your cells as they are: alive, 3D and in motion!
Perform infinite live cell imaging
Limit cell damages caused by fluorescence markers, bleaching, and phototoxicity. The 3D Cell Explorer-fluo allows you to transform your chemical markers into physical ones which can be monitored for a limitless amount of time.