3D Cell Explorer
19'900.- € *
A revolutionary Tomographic Microscope to look instantly inside living cells in 3D.
*Price excludes VAT, shipping, customs, duties and PC. Valid worldwide excluding countries with distribution partners.
- Dimensions: 38 x 17 x 44,5 cm
- Weight: 8kg
- Objective: Air 60x magnification
- Laser: 520nm, Power average=20μm (Class I. No eye protection needed)
- Camera: CMOS, 165 fps, 1024x1024 pixels
- Field-of-view: ~ 80µm
- Probing volume: 80x80x30 μm3
- Lateral optical resolution: 200nm
- Axial optical resolution: 400nm
- Tomography frame rate (acquisition): 0.5 fps (One full 3D reconstruction every 2 seconds)
- CE marking
- Following the order confirmation, your 3D Cell Explorer will be shipped within less than 6 weeks.
- Our prices do not include shipping; these are calculated based on your delivery address.
- Your order is shipped via express delivery service and will take between 2-5 business days depending on the delivery country.
- Nanolive delivers at place (DAP, Incoterms 2010) and the shipment costs do not include importing, clearance, brokerage, duties costs, etc.
- Free Carrier applies (FCA, Incoterms 2010) if shipment option is not chosen.
The 3D Cell Explorer comes without a PC or laptop. In order to calculate your final costs, we recommend you to check our PC Specifications.
Heating & Incubation Systems
The Nanolive-ibidi top-stage incubator brings all the required incubation controls directly on the stage of your 3D Cell Explorer.
For more information and pricing, please look at our accessories page at nanolive.ch/accessories/.
Nanolive offers discount on quantities. The final price will show in your quote / invoice send to you via e-mail, but won't be reflected in the quote preview.
Our standard payment conditions are:
- 50% within 2 weeks after ordering
- 50% immediately prior to the delivery of the products
Nanolive grants a 5% discount on the invoice for each product whose price is fully paid within 2 weeks after ordering.